We're here to help
Our goal is that all our customers are happy, satisfied and feel safe about STRONGMom app. Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Have a question?
Read our F.A.Q
Quickly find your answers to your questions.
With the camera function you can take pictures and document your pregnancy. STRONGMom Premium Programs, complete premade training programs that are perfect for you if you are looking for some extra guidance . We offer Before, First Trimester, Second Trimester, Third Trimester, and After Pregnancy programs. Each program includes weekly training schedules with appropriate exercises, and a new mindfulness block that includes yoga, stretching, mindfulness, and wellness tips that will help you feel the best both physically and mentally.
You can download STRONGMom in AppStore or Google Play. The app cost $5.99 to download.
- Created for iOS 8 (and later)
- Compatible with iPhone 5 and later versions.
- Created for Android 4.2 and later
- Compatible with, among others, the following phone models (and later versions): Samsung Galaxy S4, LG G2, Google Nexus 4, HTC One (m7), Sony Experia Z3 and Motorola Moto G5.
It is not possible to transfer a subscription from Android to iOS (or vice versa) you need to start a new subscription on the new device.
STRONGMom app costs $6.99 to download from the AppStore or Google Play. In the basic app you get access to over 100 exercises distributed over all trimesters. You also have access to the calendar function, where you can schedule your exercises and log your workouts.
To access the entire STRONGMom app, including all exercise programs, you need a Premium subscription.
There are two ways to subscribe to STRONGMom app:
- Monthly subscription $9.90/month (recurring billing, cancel anytime)
- Annual billing $99/year (recurring billing, cancel anytime)
- One time charge $6.90
- Premium, $6.90 one-time cost + $9.90 monthly subscription
- Premium $6.90 one-time cost + one time charge of $99 (12-month subscription)
Any subscription type change occurs within your AppStore / GooglePlay account.
Payment for STRONGMom app is made automatically through the account or credit card you have registered with iTunes or Google Play.
Your subscription will be linked to your Apple ID or Google Account. You can log in with your user and access your training in any of your devices associated with your Apple ID or Google Account. If you sign in to the app on a new phone, Premium users need to reset the purchase and then re-enable Premium.
For Apple users, all changes to payment details (such as credit card swaps) occur directly inside the iTunes Store & App Store through your personal Apple ID account. To change the payment information for your Apple ID on your iPhone, go into “Settings” and then follow these steps:
1. Select ‘iTunes and App Store’
2. Select “Apple ID”
3. Select “View Apple ID” in the pop-up window (you may need to log in)
4. Tap “Payment Information” and update your information.
For Google users, all changes to payment information (such as credit card swaps) occur directly within Google Play, through your personal Google ID account. To change the payment information associated with your Google ID, follow this link
When a purchase is made by an Apple user, an email is generated that is sent to the email that you have linked to your Apple ID account. Everyone can view the iTunes Store & App Store through your personal Apple ID account, and you can get your purchase history information by clicking here.
When you make a purchase on Google Play, a confirmation email with information about the order will be sent to the Google Account you used to make the purchase. You can get information about your purchase history by clicking here.
There is no one-time binding period on STRONGMom app. On premium programs, your binding period is either 1 or 12 months, depending on the payment option you have chosen. If you do not choose to cancel the STRONGMom App, your subscription will be renewed automatically depending on the type of subscription you have:
1. Continuous subscriptions are renewed one month at a time after the expiry period. 2. A 12 month subscription is automatically renewed 12 months at a time after the expiry period.
1. Löpande abonnemang förnyas en månad i taget efter utgången period.
2. Ett 12 månaders abonnemang förnyas automatiskt 12 månader i taget efter utgången period.
For Apple users:
All changes to your subscriptions are done directly inside the iTunes Store & App Store through your personal Apple ID account. To change, follow these steps: On your iPhone, go to “Settings” and then follow these steps:
1. Select “iTunes and App Store”
2. Select “Apple ID”
3. Select “View Apple ID” in the pop-up window
4. Select “Subscriptions”
5. Find your subscription to STRONGMom and select “Change” 6. Select “Unsubscribe”.
For Android users:
All changes to your subscriptions are made in the Google Play Store. To change these, follow these steps:
1. Access the Google Play Store
2. Click on “Menu” / “My Apps” / “Subscriptions”
3. Find your subscription to STRONGMom and click on it
4. Select “Exit”
After purchasing STRONGMom app, charge of $6.90 you will always have access to the basic version. Your choice of subscription then determines to what extent you have access to all training programs or not (premium programs).
It is not possible to transfer a subscription from Android to iOS (or vice versa) but you need to start a new subscription on the new device. Should you encounter any problems with this, please contact email@example.com
Yes, everything is saved on your phone and we do not have access to your device, so always make sure to save pictures or training log before changing the phone.
Yes, STRONGMom is justified wellness in accordance with the Swedish Tax Agency’s guidelines.
When you subscribe from Apple or Google, a receipt is automatically generated and mailed to the email address you have associated with your account with them. If you haven’t received or can’t find the email, you can go to your Apple / Google account page and get the receipt that way. You will then send this receipt to your employer. Some employers also want to know more exactly what the STRONGMom App is, and then you may need to provide the link to www.strongmomapp.com